Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the opening times for Stag Cricket?
We are open for business throughout the week at the following times
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Mon – Sat)
2. How do I contact Stag Cricket Customer Services?
You can contact our friendly Customer Services team on 07500200346 or via email:
3. What payment methods does Stag Cricket accept?
We accept payment by cash and all major debit cards/credit cards. We also accept PayPal and Google checkout for online orders.
4. How do I place an order online?
To purchase from the Stag Cricket online shop. You can browse our large range of cricket gear on our easy to use website. When you see something that you would like to purchase from Stag Cricket, select the appropriate size and quantity then click the ‘Add to Basket’ button. This will save what you have selected while you continue to shop. When you have added all the items you wish to purchase, click on the ‘checkout’ button at the top of the page. You should then verify that the items in your basket are correct. If you are ready to buy you will need to enter your billing and delivery details, and finally your payment details.
Once this process is complete you will receive an email confirming the details of your order.
5. Do the prices on Stag Cricket include VAT?
Yes, the prices include VAT
6. What is the delivery cost for orders in the UK?
Delivery cost £3.65 for orders under £15.00 and £6.35 for orders over £15.00. These costs apply for the UK mainland only.
7. What are the delivery costs for European/international orders?
We can ship to any destination. The cost will depend on the weight of the goods and the destination. The cost will be confirmed by our customer service advisors once an order has been made.
8. How long will delivery take?
Most orders are despatched within 2 – 5 Days. If we do not have an item in stock, we will inform you of the expected delivery date.
9. Which couriers do you use?
We use Interlink Express, FedEx, DHL and Royal mail.
10. Can you deliver to a work address?
Yes we can deliver to a work address. As a precaution Stag Cricket customer services will complete a security check to ensure the existence of the company at the address listed.
11. What happens if no one is at the delivery address when you try to deliver?
If no one is at the delivery address when our carrier tries to deliver your order, the carrier will leave notification of an attempted delivery. The note will specify if you need to contact the carrier to arrange an alternative delivery date, collect the parcel in person or if they will attempt delivery the following day.
12. How do I cancel my order?
Orders are generally packed and dispatched within one working day. If you wish to cancel your order before it has been dispatched please contact customer services on 07500200346.
13. How do I return an unwanted item for refund or exchange?
You can return it back to us or bring it back in an unused condition within 14 days. We will be happy to refund your money, excluding postage.
The postal address for returns is:
14. What to do if I have received an item which is incorrect or damaged?
In the unlikely event that you received an incorrect or damaged item in your order, please contact Customer Services on 07500200346 or email us on email@example.com as soon as possible.
15. Do you have Stag Store?
Yes, you can come and visit our showroom at the following address:
16. Is there a Stag Cricket catalogue?
Yes, we have a newsletter and a catalogue, which you can subscribe to from our website.